When does he expect me to have sex with him??

I work M-F 8-5. I get up at 6:30, take my DD to school, get home at 5:30. DD's bed time is 9, she usually falls asleep around 10. I try to shower at 10 and go to bed at 10:30 so I get my 8 hours. On the weekends, I stay up later with my SO. He has been complaining about not getting enough sex. Usually its only on the weekends...

How can I adjust my schedule to make time for sex on the weekdays and still get the sleep that I need?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• there is no reaason he cant take a shower with you and play in there then go to the bedroom and finish. or take a quick shower in the morning and go to bed at the same time at night.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Well, what about when you go to bed at night? What is HIS schedule? If he goes to bed around the same time you do then to me, there is no excuse not to have sex then when you want to.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Just go to bed at the same time. Problem solved. Your 10:30 bed time is pretty late so I can't imagine not being able to fit a love life into it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• take a shower together. quickies are always nice, and very appreciated...especially when the men aren't gettin enough of the lovin!
    Anonymous

• Where there is a will there is a way!

Answer by older at 2:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I have the same issues. I go to bed at 8pm, get up at 4am to be at work at 5:30am. I told my DH if he want sex he has to be ready by 7pm and be finished by 8. I know is sounds pushy, but I need my 8 hours of sleep.

Answer by louise2 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• It really doesn't take that much time.....You should be able to fit 10-15 minutes in there a couple of times a week. 15 minutes missing of sleep will not make a difference.
    IluvJasper

Answer by IluvJasper at 2:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2010