Ahhhh spray tan help!!

So I usually get the mystic tan at Desert Sun but my salon was shut down because they were doing "extras".... I don't even wanna know lol but I went to another salon in my area and got a different spray tan... IT"S HORRIBLE!!! It went on blochy, faded the next day.... I treated my mom to one too and hers did the same.... So how do I get these bloches off? And am I entitled to a refund? The lady said it would last for 2 weeks and wouldn't get blochy... btw I paid $60!!!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would try to scrub the areas that are blotchy w/lemons and it wouldn't hurt to ask for a refund or a re do! The worse they can say is no, good luck!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 4:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I would ask for a redo for sure or money back!!! and you are paying way too much for a spray tan I live in Vancouver B.C. and you can get a good spray tan for $20.00 lasting 9-10 days. Try using Dandruff shampoo on the blotchy areas. Look around 4 another salon in the mean time.
    Anonymous

• Lemon juice, toothpaste, exfoliation.

BTW, I would highly recommend the Salon Bronze Home Spray Tanning System. I bought mine at Sally's for 12.99. They also carry refillable cartridges. It's awesome!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2010