Random Question - CAUTION: Way Too Much Information

Hi All!

OK, so my sister and her hubby are TTC. But she just sent me a text asking a really random question that I cant answer for her. Can you?

SITUATION: Her husband is "too sensitive" to stay inside her when he ejaculates even if they stay still. She says that about 3/4 of his swimmers are lost to the outside world because he pulls out. She has been TTC for many months now and is starting to think that this is a huge part of the problem.

QUESTION: With as many spermies that occupy any one ejaculation does the 3/4 loss really matter? Do you think this is causing their lack of conception?

I told her to make it kinky... tie him down, get on and hold him down! LOL =0)

Thanks for your help, opinions and suggestions.

SupriseImPregy

Asked by SupriseImPregy at 2:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well it only takes 1 sperm (and 1 egg) so in theory it should not effect conception....

HOWEVER there are things that can be done to reduce sensitivity. has he mentioned it to the doc or is he kinda shy about it?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• You have a good idea. That's how our kid came to be!
    And really, it's possible to get preggo w/out even ejaculating in the woman, even with it out side. Not common, but possible.
    But, if they are trying and have been for a while, every little spermy counts so they should figure something out.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• After he ejaculates, have her lay with her hips up for a few mins
    Anonymous

• How long should a guy stay in you? I did'nt know this?
    Anonymous

• I always liked when my SO finished inside me, and he would always pull out. When he is on top, during missionary, I wrap my legs around him just as he starts cumming, so that he can't pull out.

Maybe she could try it?
    Anonymous