what is your biggest regret in life so far?

mine is ever starting smoking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• getting ivolved with my ex husband..I don't regret the children from that marriage. and would not trade them for anything but honeslty but I wish I had never laid eyes on him.
    Anonymous

• Mine too. :-(
    In the middle of quiting. In the last week, I've gone from a pack, a pack and a half a day to about 4 a day, and am having the first a little later each day. We hope to be done with them very soon.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Giving away my baby to adoption.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Mine is poor medical care during pregnancy #1 leading to an emergency c section, infections, 2 follow up surgeries, and a whole lot more. If I could change 1 thing in my entire life it would've been switching OB-GYN's around 4 months preggo. It's been my biggest life ruiner, by far. Worse than being a slut in HS, not finishing college, etc
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• moving before we were really ready.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• losing my virginity as young as i did. it's not really a regret, but i would change it if i could go back in time.
    Anonymous

• I really try not regretting anything, BUT
    1. Like you, smoking, worse habit ever and so very hard to quit.
    2. Being really shy in HS. I missed out on getting to know my classmates because I was a social mess. Most people took it as I was stuck up, but I was just really shy.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Becoming addicted to drugs, If i could have just stay happy with smoking weed then my life would have not been so shitty for 7 years and i would have never went thru losing EVERYTHING and then having to built relationships back again. On the up side of that i would not be the person i am today and I would not look at life the way I do today. Heroin will take EVERYTHING from you and be your best friend at the same time. Clean now for 3 years almost pushing 4 years. Today I have a wonderful family of my own and i am a wonderful mother to a wonderful daughter.

Anonymous

• I guess a regret SO much that I am trying to make up for my wrongs now - I was in a bad place for a long time and since getting pregnant, I have turned around and trying to make up for it all - i am sure kharma will bite me back though
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Not having kids and starting a career sooner.

Anonymous