How would you feel if you found out that the Goddess was real?

This question goes out to the people who don't believe in the Goddess. Meaning if the world ended and you found out that the Goddess was real, but it's too late,how would you feel? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• While I have nothing but contempt for the Christian god, the Pagan goddess holds my interest.  If she were real, I would love to sit and chill with her and get to know her better.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• i dont believe God has a gender...i worship the male and female aspects of the Divine as one. so it could very well be a Goddess instead of a God. either way id be more concerned about how forgiving she would be to my assumptions. other than that there wouldnt be much i could do.

since i dont know much about the one Goddess, only specific ones from polytheistic beliefs, i dont really know what i should/would expect from her. i wouldnt know how to react.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• The same I would feel if any god or goddess was real. There are too many religions and miraculous claims in this world to pinpoint which one is true, so I chose the more logical route of science and evidence to how the world runs. If I"m wrong, fine. I'll accept the consequences for not believing in something I found so unlikely to be true.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• "Guess I was wrong", "Now what?". Again not falling on my knees begging forgiveness or anything for simply not believing as that whole thing is bull.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• lol I am a Goddess follower too and I asked a question slimilar to this.

my question was how would someone feel if they saw a Goddess standing next to God when they went to Heaven or how would they feel if they ended up in a place like theSummerland or a differeant religion's afterlife.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 3:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Yeah I answered flower angel's question; read that one; lol
    Anonymous

• I can't answer this question since I don't believe that will ever happen.. there is only one God.. his name is Jehovah and according to the bible he is male.
    Anonymous

• It would never happen.
    Anonymous

• I'd probably ask her, "Don't you think it's about time you went down and smacked some sense into the men?"
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• There was a woman at our Baptist church that thought God might be female. LOL. I dunno...I'm open to it. What do you mean by "too late". Will the "Goddess" punish me for not having enough faith?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2010