My son is 9 and has sever allergic reactions such as swelling of face and throat, blisters under the skin and when bitten by a mosquito it blisters and swells horribly. Also has had bleeding from his penis. The doctors are stumped we have seen every dr you could imagine. I am doing my own research and come across skeeter syndrome if anyone has info that i may find helpful please comment. Thanks so much

meadows32

Asked by meadows32 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Health

• Bring him to an" Infectious Disease Specialist" ASAP. You need a Specialist, It could be a Parasite in his body. Have you traveled recently or within the last few years out of the Country with him? Has he eaten any wild game or even pork within the last few months? Has he had contact with mice or rat droppings? Ticks? An Infectious Disease Specialist can run blood work to look for these things. A regular Dr. may waste precious time. Good Luck.

Anonymous