how late have you found out you were pregnant?

I know some women say they didn't know until they were 5 mths or so along.i have been testing and no luck.Yet I have all of my pregnancy symptoms really sore nipples,fatigue,lower backache.headaches and fluttering in my abdomen with some cramps.i hope to find out soon wether or not I am..but I wanted to knw from you ladies how long did it take to find out you were?

guerita903

Asked by guerita903 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 4.5 weeks for my first, 4 weeks for my second. I was charting both times, so I knew for sure when I'd ovulated and when I should have started my period. My first, my period was late, so I knew I was pregnant before I took the test. My second, I was having symptoms a week before my period was supposed to start, so the day of, I took a test and it was positive.

If your period is past due and tests are coming back negative, then wait a week and test again. After a couple of weeks, if your period still doesn't show, see a doctor. There are all kinds of tests these days, like blood tests and ultrasounds. Though you have to be prepared that the pee tests might be right, and the symptoms could be in your head from wanting to be pregnant, PMS, or due to some other kind of hormonal imbalance.

Good luck!
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I was 17 wks along when i found out with my DD. I had no signs a when i made the appointment it was for something else.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I was about 19 weeks when i went to get the test. LOL My only symptom was a missed period. And I had missed 3 months before. I had a U/S soon after and they said I was 19 weeks and 3 days.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I would say if I did get prego it was totaly unexpected..i just stared having these symptoms suddenly so idont know and yea I did make an appt but they gave it to me till the 30th da wait I dnt like lol.thanks I hope to find out soon.
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• why dont u go get a blood test done at birthright?they r awsome
    Anonymous

• My dd was five months before we knew. I think she was in denial. I took her to the dr and she still denied it! The fact that she was a teen might have been a factor!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• yea I'm thinking of getting a blood test done hopefully I get an answer thanx for ur responses.
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I just found out I was pregnant, May 9 was my LMP & I didnt get my period in June I was 5 days late & was having light cramping & I spotted for 2 days & my breast were killing me & I was very sleepy & hungry, I took a hpt June 14 & got a BFP, I went to my OBGYN the next day & they did blood work & confirmed that I was pregnant... 5 weeks & 2 days!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2010