what is the worst advice you ever gave anyone?

I once introduced my male roommate to my friend, they went out, turns out he was a lier, some drug issues (never found out what) and he had a warrent for his arrest. when my girlfriend and i found out, she stopped seeing him and i called the police and asked if he had warrent, they said that they could not tell me, i said well this is his name and this is his address, they came over nad took him way, i called his family and said they had 24 hours to get his stuff out

OOOOps! did not match make after that one

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 2:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i told one of my friends to stay with her husband and try to work things out. wish i had told her to leave the sorry bastard. she did though so everything worked out.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• When I was 15, my dad moved out and my mom asked me if she should try harder to get him back. I told no. They fought all the time. Well, she's been married to another man for just over 10 years and has been miserable the whole time and is always saying she wished she tried harder to get dad back.
    Not really advice, but she asked and I gave my opinion at the time.
    She hasn't really said she blames me or anything like that, and even if she begged, he wouldn't have come back (don't blame him), but looking back, I shouldn't have said anything.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2010