back pain

Oh I woke up with serious back pain that would take the breathe away,I'm so sick of my bed I could just burn it. Can anyone think of something that I could do so I can wake up without back pain. I cant afford a mattress right now and I've done the flippin thing it still doesn't help. MY husband never wakes up in pain so why do I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Health

• I've slept on the floor before. The first night was a little painful, but after that, I didn't have pain. The hard surface really helped me.
    You could also try changing your sleep position. I notice that when I sleep on my belly, my lower back hurts so bad the next day.
    Try stretching before you go to bed. I've done that too and it helps some.
    Sleep on your back with your feet propped up on a couple of pillows under your knees. Also helps.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• okay ty I will try that.
    Anonymous