for people who dont tan

Have you ever tried spray on tans and did it turn out nice? I'm white as heck and only burn and have freckles,was thinking of trying the spray on tans.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Health

• tried once, looked SO horrible...... regretted it like crazy for the next 2 weeks
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• it will turn you carrot orange.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I had a friend who tried it and she turned out orangy and splotchy.... Looked horrible
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• i did the California spray tan in the salon i am white white white, and i did a lvl 2. it looked great! i wasn't orange, only problem is they are pretty pricey $35 and it lasts about a week.
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 3:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I agree, no matter how good the place or spray tan is. You will be ORANGE. It does not look natural at all.

I also burn to a crisp and as soon as it goes away, I'm glowing white again LOL.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 3:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I have red hair and freckles and burn very easly. I gave up trying to tan. Tanning makes you age faster anyway. I would rather stay white. Then have a tan or a spray on tan.

Answer by louise2 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• tried it once and never again, i looked orange and spotty lol. i use sunblock like its going outa style, skin cancer runs in my family, so im ok with being white as a ghost at least my skin is healthy. when i see tanned people i just laugh on the inside cause i now see tanned skin as damaged skin, and really if god wanted me to have dark skin he would of gave me dark skin, so im white and proud(not meant in a racist way either ppl)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I tried it once and got lines everywhere and it looked nasty wearing off - I just deal with being ghosty white.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Google for bad celebrity spray tans - those are people who pay hundreds of dollars at spas for their fake n bake and they still look like they're dipped in Tang. It doesn't improve when you pay less. My ex-sil looks permanently like an old-school Oompa Loompa, but nobody has the heart to tell her. Don't do that.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• lol notpanicking my cousin is the same way she fake bakes so much she looks orange and she got the nick name umpa lumpa, the sad part is she is the same age as me and looks 30 years older cause her face is so baldy wrinkled its just gross
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2010