What can you do?

While your hubby takes a poo? lol
I cleaned my kitchen, did dishes, cooked breakfast, made coffee, gathered all the laundry and started a load, changed the bag in the diaper pail, fed my dog, and got my trash ready to take out (when it stops raining, ugh!)

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Something tells me that your husband found a way to get out of helping with the chores...LOL.
    Does the bathroom even stink when he's done in there or is he just sitting and relaxing while you're working?
    My husband thought it was sheer heaven when we bought this house where the master bedroom had it's own bathroom so that our daughters won't disturb him. Ha! Now he has a wife beating down the door telling him to hurry up in there. He takes more time to get ready to go out than I do? What's up with that?!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Wow, is he reading the whole book?

Answer by older at 3:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• lol my hubby sits down and starts reading and forgets why he is even in there. he tells me "i was done i just wasnt done with the article is was reading." i can clean the kitchen and the living room while he is in there, and sometimes walk the dog and be back before he gets out.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Mwahah, your husband sounds like mine!! He will stay in that bathroom for 30 minutes sometimes. I always tease him and say "Hunny if you wanted some time alone, you could have just said so" lol But he has always been this way in the 8 years we have been together.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I always tell my husband that if it really takes that long to go to the bathroom, that his body isn't ready to go or there are medicines he can take to make it go quicker. Seriously. if I stayed in there that long my feet and legs would go numb . . .
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I will never understand why it takes guys so long. It's like they going in just hoping that maybe they have to go. I wait until I know I have to, in and out, what is so hard about that?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• LMAO i remember when i was little my dad would be in the bathroom for like an hour and we only had one. luckily my husband is a super quick pooper.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• my husband makes me sit in the bathroom with him so he has someone to keep him company.. seriously..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2010