ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Retexturizing Peel

´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐Wondering if anyone here has tried or uses ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Retexturizing Peel from Avon...?

I've heard it's good on acne scars, makes pores look smaller and that it helps with acne.

I'm considering trying it cause I stopped using Proactiv and been breaking out a bit. Read some reviews too that it's good for sensitive skin and it's not drying.

Another thing I'm curious about is lemon for acne scars. I've heard a lot that it is pretty effective on acne scars but also someone told me that it's not a good idea. I've used it before with honey and sour cream as a mask, a home remedy I saw online.

-Good to heal, exfoliate, brightens and moisturizes skin. It refines pores, fades acne marks & prevents blemishes from coming up.

Any thoughts on the lemon...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm 42 and started using the ANEW Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel in addition to the ANEW Luminosity about a month ago and have seen a huge improvement in my skin including lightening of my acne scars and age spots. It has not been drying to my skin and I've had no adverse reactions either. I'm an AVON rep and the change in my skin has been so noticeable that a number of my clients have started using the ANEW Clinical regime as well.

~Diane

http://droten.avonrepresentative.com/

Jazzdoll

Answer by Jazzdoll at 12:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• You can check the safety of the ingredients here: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 9:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Its awesome for acne. I use it and the Avon Clearskin Professionals Acne kit together and my skin has never looked better. If you want to try it go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use coupon code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010