at what age do you stop giving your child a bath with the johnsons baby wash?

or what age do you stop putting baby lotion on them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• I never did lotion as my kids are sensitive to it and they are 6 and 7 and still use the Johnsons baby wash for body and hair.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I use california baby sensitive bath and lotion - my son is 2-1/2 and I still try to do lotion after each bath..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• i'v been using regular soap and shampoo on my dd since she was about 2. i only lotion when she looks like she needs it, which is more in the winter.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I'd say 2 or 3 years old I love them smelling like babies.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• OP my child is 4 and i miss washing her with it and putting lotion on her i was wanting to go buy it so she can smell like a baby again didn't know if she is too old haha
    Anonymous

• My daughter is 3 1/2 and we are trying to use up all the baby product we have. When this is gone she will be done with the baby stuff:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I used the baby wash until they were 2-3. The baby lotion - we use Aveeno Baby Soothing Moisture Cream on my son, and I use it because it's just a great product! It doesn't have a "baby" smell to it, it's just really thick and creamy and I'll continue to use it on him for several years.

Answer by missanc at 4:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Never did the lotion unless they had a dry spot.

My oldest is 6 and he still uses the J&J stuff, its what I have so they will use it til I run out and dont feel like buying it anymore LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• My son is 2.5, and I still use J&J "Bedtime" wash & lotion. He smells so good, and it doesn't irritate his skin ... I'll probably use it for awhile :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:47 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• My DS is 3 1/2 and I still use it and intend to for a while. I also use Jergens Original Lotion on him after his baths too.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2010