Feels weird to ask but...

Have any of you ever had a slight crush on your BIL? My BIL is quite hot. Him and his brother(my SO ofcourse) look very much alike and I think he is hot. I love my SO and would never want to be with or cheat on my SO with my BIL just saying it's so odd. At family gatherings and whatnot I always wonder how much different my life would be if I was with my BIL and not my SO. My so is 7 years older than me and this is his younger brother so him and I are closer in age and he is just cute. I mean we have NOTHING in common at all and whatnot. So yeah any of you have a crush on your BIL?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• My SO younger brother (who is my age) is super cute lol he is mixed with green eyes.... of course I would never do anything with him but he is definately attractive lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• lol my BIL is a freak. i think my mom had a crush on my dad's younger brother and they were good friends... no one got crazy tho. plus you don't have to live with the BIL - that can be really attractive at times with anyone... particularly when you do know a little about someone and they are attractive and seem nice. just keep it to yourself :-)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• No but I have felt this exact way about my SO's cousin....
    Anonymous

• NO WAY! He grosses me out! I think I'm gonna Yak!
    Anonymous

• Anon:52, sorry momma!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• no, but i think he has a crush on me. i like him less and less. he is my sisters husband, and has done some things that make me so uncomfortable.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I have sister in laws only lol and even if I were gay I think they would make me straight. oh what was the question????
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• not a crush but jealous manybe because i thought my sister and him had perfect life
    recently she talked about small stuff , but made me realize no marriage or life is perfect

i still think he is great (even though i thought he was wrong in situation she talked about)
    I love him like a brother, no crush
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I had a crush on my first husband's step brother who was super cute. A few years after I was widowed, he came on to me (he's married) and while I was flattered in a weird way, I was so turned off because he was a married man (made the excuse that he was not in love with her and I was soooo special.)
    Anonymous

• He doesn't have any brothers but he does have some pretty hot cousins and one makes REALLY good money, so I have wondered the whole what if I had met him first.. lol but no. I love my hubby and I am completely happy with him.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2010