Seriously, do breastfeeding moms in public really bother you that much?

It's not as if they're doing something sexual or wearing skimpy clothing like half the teenage girls that run around in their Miley Cyrus hootchie outfits. If breastfeeding bothers you more than that there's something wrong with you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• i'd rather see a nipple in a baby's mouth than a thong on a 14 yr old.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I agree with Jennifer508. I think women that breastfeed are awesome regardless where they are doing it at!
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 4:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Only in the way that all the men have to watch her! I saw a waiter at Applebees drop a whole huge tray of food on the floor because he was watching a mom feed her baby! You know,some men see boobs and their minds go blank!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• butterfly

Men are perves and don't understand what the hell breasts are really for. You can't really blame the breastfeeding mom for them thinking with their penis.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• It doesn't bother me. I don't think I've ever even seen a mom breastfeeding in public, but when I'm out and about I focus on my own agenda.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• If we are talking about the breastfeeding post this morning it was not about the breastfeeding. I did it myself but always covered up even BEFORE I took my breast out. Her post sounded like she got off on whipping her breast out in public, NOT about the breastfeeding. She admitted she finally covered up but was gaga over exposing herself in public. THAT is what that was all about.
    Anonymous

• Doesn't bother me.... ya men are just dogs!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Agreed June. lol
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• nope not at all! I say feed your baby!!
    Anonymous

• Her post sounded like she got off on whipping her breast out in public, NOT about the breastfeeding.

_______________________-

Well that is part of the whole process of breastfeeding is to whip out your boob so your baby can eat. It's not like the baby is gonna suck it up through the blouse.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2010