5 Weeks and Cramp

I understand that you can cramp during implantaiton but at 5 weeks that should have happened already right? I always thought this happened at 4 weeks.

So why would cramping be happening at 5 weeks. It feels just like period cramps for me. Although they dont last that long. They kinda come and go. I also have the pulling/stretching sensation when I stand up after sitting for a while.

I just hate cramping. Its hard to stay relaxed and stress free when your body doesnt let you forget. I just want to forget about being pregnant until I am in the "safe zone".... ugh.

Thoughts?

SupriseImPregy

Asked by SupriseImPregy at 5:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• As long as there isn't cramping and bright colored blood or the pain isn't excruciating and near your ribs you should be okay. As lovmyhubby said it is normal to have pains because of your uterus stretching and things moving around making room for the baby, but if you get concerned you can always call the doctor to get checked out.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• It's normal to have some cramps. your uterus is expanding. Sorry to say but it gets worse as you get bigger.
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 5:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• hmmm I didn't think it would be expanding this early on. Yeah I feel bloated by my little guy is the size of a poppyseed. Thanks for the info.
    SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 5:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2010