What day of the week you've agree with the rest of the family for take out dinner?

On Friday we don't cook. We order delivery or go out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• We eat out when we really don't want to eat in for whatever reason. Today the boy and I were out all afternoon at a birthday party and then the library so we only got home about 10 minutes before dinner time. When my hubby got home he suggested just going out to eat. It works out to be once ever week or two which is really too much but we try to keep it cheap. Tonight for example we went to Moe's which is under $15 for the three of us and my hubby has leftovers for lunch the next day. We might also do a $10 takeout pizza which is enough for dinner and lunch the next day too or sometimes Taco Bell because under $5 to feed 3 people isn't bad at all. I generally don't like eating out because it's expensive and the portions are obscene most places. The boy and I share a kids meal a lot of the time and I just don't go places that require me to order a large entree.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Whatever damn day Mommy is having a strike and doesn't want to cook... :D
    Generally we eat out or do take out 2-4 times a month.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Or delivery.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Our schedules are always up and down, there are some nights we have alot going on so we opt for take out, typically during the week though.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Whenever my SO isn't home to cook because I do not and will not cook. But I'm the primary bread winner so it is our little understanding.
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• generally 1 random night a week we'll get take out/order in. Once on the weekend we try to actually GO to a restaurant.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• whatever day we have the money and i say I don't want/can't to cook. This week friday next week maybe none. I am just happy to get some pizza tonight.. mm come on papa johns.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• We got hamburgers tonight because it's just so hot today. I couldn't imagine cranking the oven or even cooking on the stove! UGH. we did however get some charcoal, so when we hit another really hot one we'll cook out on the bbq and enjoy the AC inside!
    Anonymous

• There is no certain day here! I really don't like to cook so we do this more often than I would like to admit. Speaking of take out I think we will do this tonight. Where's my phone book?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 6:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• couple times a year?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2010