I need help with a pregnancy/baby journal

I am just finished making my own pregnancy/baby journal(I'll be using it for pregnancy, the birth, and then the beginning of baby-hood.) and I've never owned one before, so I don't know what types of things to keep track of...like what questions, milestones, and all that jazz are typically in this kind of journal. Can anyone help me out with at least some of the basics...this is my first time so I need some help! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have kept a pregancy journal for all 3 of my kids. I like to record things like how I felt during the first heart beat, how I found out I was pregnant, how I feel from day to day, how my family feels about baby coming.

The names we think of, sometimes current events, if they are really big or interesting. I also write how much I love them and how I think about them daily. How I wonder if they are a boy or girl...how the brothers and sisters feel about them coming. My worries...concerns about labor or health of me and baby.

My dr...where I go, how often...things I buy the baby and how much fun it is to shop :)

I usually note the date and how far along I am....like this May 14th...6 weeks 3 days...so in the future I will know.

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• for pregnancy..Okay..i had to run and get my Journal so i could tell you some of the fun questions i had. It may be long.
    I knew for certain i was pregnant when:
    the first person i told was:
    my doctor i chose: location, etc..
    include your weight gain with monthly visits for each apt..
    the type of food you crave is:
    Your due date is estimated to be:
    your concerns:
    your expectations:

What you imagine your baby will look like:
    family traits you hope baby will inherit: and won't inherit:
    things that are happening in your life right now that you would like for baby to know:
    jobs, classes you took, events,
    your most noticable phycial change so far.....health wise how do you feel
    world events..
    names you are considering
    advice you have received
    how you felt the first time you felt baby move..when?
    your greatest fears?
    the most memorable parts of preg
    what are you
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• sorry..i ran out of room.
    your baby shower...........i loved my book. as you can tell =) it was the best part about being pregnant. Before bed every night i would sit and fill out my journal
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2010