• In the Spotlight:

I am at 32 weeks and can hardly walk is this normal??

I have hit my 32 week mark and I swear every time I walk around strong braxton hick contractions start and I feel so heavy down there. It is so uncomfortable and sometimes pain full. I am only 32 weeks! Has any one else experienced this and do you know if it's normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm 34wks and I've had pelvic pressure since I was 8 wks along....It's gotten unbearable since 30wks.....It's horrible stuff. I also have the heavy feeling down below, cramping and my baby hates movement so everytime I try to clean or bend over or really much of anything...even standing doing dishes, he like stretches out and almost feels like he's brusing me from the inside out! GOSH!!!
    Anonymous

• Ouch I feel your pain! I tried going shopping today with my mom and after walking around a couple of isles I had to go back to the car the braxton contractions were getting so strong and uncomfortable!
    Anonymous

• It was normal with me and all 3 of my babies. =(

I felt a ton of pressure and heaviness at 36 weeks with my 3rd and thought for sure I'd go early. Even my dr thought I'd go soon, but I didn't. I was in my 3rd trimester with my first baby and the hot months make it even worse because you swell more. Just drink lots of water and put your feet up every chance you get. It will be over in a little over a month and then you'll have a precious baby.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 7:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2010