i eat mostly very well, but my face looks as if am sick, like my eyes look going too much inside and black around them,,and my face is skinny wat should i do?

i went to the doctor year ago ,he said am anemic , so i took pills and shots and am fine now , but still my face looks so dull :-(((((

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Health

• Put a raw potato or cucumber to your eyes for 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure to clean the area the food touched and moisturize with a cream. You may also juice a cucumber and lemon to apply juice around the area. Let the juice dry after applying, and wash any residue off of the skin. Apply these juices at least two times a day. Pineapple juice, mint and almond oil also may help clear up your sunken eye symptoms. Drinking at least 10 glasses of water will help keep you hydrated, as dehydration is one of the causes of sunken eyes.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• do you have the good fats in your diet? fish, avocado, flax seed, olive oil and nuts are great sources.
    my dark circles went away when i cut dairy.
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2010