Do you have more than 2 kids?

Do you feel judged by this number? I'm 24, married and have had 3 pregnancies. 2 healthy children and a stillborn. We are TTC but are getting judged for it.... what do u think? My friends and family say that 2 is enough and that we shouldnt try for any more! :o(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dont listen to anyone! It is yours and your husbands choice how many children you would like to have! I think that if you dont feel your family is complete then it isnt! I have 1 son and we are TTC I would one day like to have 3-4 children all together. GL!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I'm 25 and due with baby #4 July 29th. We've been married 4 years and have them all within this time...
    People think i'm crazy, and sometimes I feel like I am....but my kids are my world...I wouldn't have it any other way!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• OP here, i didnt mean to be anon. thanks guys
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• We are surrounded by 2 kid families and many people act like we are crazy for having 4 kids. And then we get harassed because they are all girls and people think we only have that many because we were trying for a boy and kept failing. grrr
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 8:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Awww!! 4 girls, thats cool though!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• i have had 7 kids. 3 which i gave up for adoption for reasons i won't explain and 4 at home. i want more like 3-4 more. my family especially my mom thinks i'm crazy. i want a big family and 4 for me just isn't enough. i'm not letting what she thinks determine the number of kids i have or want. yea i may be crazy but i'm no nada whatever who had 8 babies was it? were just making sure that we can afford to take care of the babies we have as we go. you just never know with how things are now days.
    Anonymous

• I'm going on 23, married 3 years, and have a precious little boy for each year I've been married, ages 2, 1, and 3 months. Yeah, people expect us to be done. Are we? Not at all! Just ignore those people who think they should have a say in your family planning.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Not yet.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• if you gave 3 kids up then they have a right to judge...
    Anonymous

• we have 8 and people judge us all the time .. if I had listened to famliy and friends 5 of our children would not be here because we would have stopped after number 3.. you and dh what you feel is right and have as kids you want to have.. don't worry about other people think
    Anonymous