what pregnancy is this for you? kind of off topic... sorry

Do you feel judged by this number? I'm 24, married and have had 3 pregnancies. 2 healthy children and a stillborn. We are TTC but are getting judged for it.... what do u think? My friends and family say that 2 is enough and that we shouldnt try for any more! :o(

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm on my 6th pregnancy. i only have one child other than the one in the womb... oh yeah... i get judged alright.
    Anonymous

• This is my second.

I've got to say it is interesting how (since our first was a girl, and this is a boy) people are saying we can be done now that we'll have one of each gender.

It's just weird to us that people automatically assume we'll want to be done just based on gender representation...that's never been a deciding factor for us.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 8:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• im on pregnancy #3 1 son, a mc, and the one cooking right now... i am 20 and get judged because i look like i am 15 lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 8:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Exactly!! We have a boy and a girl and they think we should be done bc we have one of each!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Let them judge. If you want to have a third child. Have one.

Answer by louise2 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I'm 23 and due to have my 4th on the 29th of this month. And OH YES do I get judged! Mostly by the people that are supposed to be most understand.. my own friggin' family. I didn't MEAN to get pregnant this time, but its not like I'm going to abort just because they're unhappy..... (not that I would ever) but I will be getting fixed because of pressure from my family..
    Anonymous

• I'm on #5. As long as you can afford them and aren't asking for their help, then it's nobody else's business.

Answer by missanc at 8:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I think, as long as you can afford the children you make, have time & energy for them, and nor yours or the childs life is in danger by the preagnancy, you should have as many children as you & your DH want  -  some parents have 16 or more, and are MUCH better parents than others w/ just 1.....

Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 9:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2010