So I was supose to get this new kitten today and the forst mom called me today and said the the kitens have coccidia and roundworms and if I still wanted the kitten and that the kitten is on meds for ten days.I already have a cat that is two years old and dont know if I should still get this kitten.She said that she can hold on to the kitten for ten more days untill she is done with her meds and get her retested to make sure that it is gone.What should I do bc I dont want my cat to get sick and caught it and I also have three kids too and I dont want them caughting anything.We were so excited to get the kitten and we have been waiting already for a month to take her home and now this.Any advice will be great.
Thanks in advance for the advice
Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2010
Answer by ecodani at 8:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2010
Answer by melody77 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2010
Answer by jojuzach at 12:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2010
Answer by Manda_Evans at 2:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2010
Answer by daisyb at 3:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2010
Next question overall
What is the typical age for a child to begin potty training?