Is your husband romantic?

My hubby has done very few romantic things in the 7 years we have been together... sent me flowers twice, he once set up the bedroom with rose petals and candles, and he sent me an fruit arrangement once but that’s about it. I have begged him for a romantic night and he never does it, I told him this past valentines to plan a romantic night and he didn’t! So at the last minute I made hotel reservations and we went to dinner. Its very annoying I would love for him to sweep me off my feet every once in a while! He travels with his job and he will be home next Wednesday and I want a night just the two of us, and would like it to be romantic but I highly doubt he will plan anything and it will be left up to me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• he says he's not romantic, but that has been proven so wrong ;~)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• not at all.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Sometimes, the most romantic nights are the ones right under your nose. You don't need rose pedals or a box of chocolates, just each other's full attention & appreciation.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• No way! He thinks coming in the door is romantic enough!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• OP: Its not that the flowers or candies are important... I just want him to show me I am special every once in a while for him to plan a night out...
    Anonymous

• Al Bundy is more romantic with his two minutes.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• my husband is so incredibly giving and attentive - to me that is romantic. sometimes i go chill in the bedroom by myself - like now - while he is in the living room doing his thing. he comes in every so often just to give me a hug or bring me a smoothie (he's on a smoothie kick) or a dessert (he loves sweets so he will take care of baking a pack of cookies or making strawberry shortcakes). he will have days where he comes in every five minutes which can be a little annoying when i want to be left alone but he just misses me so i deal with it lol. he has opened the car door for me since the day we met, also the house door, etc. he has the cutest nicknames for me. he regularly buys me inexpensive things on ebay that he knows i will like - a turtle bracelet, a cell phone cover, etc. he always includes me
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Absolutely. He sent me a dozen chocolate covered strawberries this week "just because." I wake up every morning to him saying good morning, beautiful. He opens doors for me. I'm spoiled, and I love spoiling him as well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• My hubby proposed to me in the mall parking lot just after he made the last payment on he ring. Romantic he isn't

myzero

Answer by myzero at 9:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• No.. not the mushy stuff.. but im not a mushy person either so that is OK..
    Its the random stuff that I love....
    Hes not the cheating type... He is a big giver! It causes us problems but hes doing it out of love.. He always gets me stuff I "need" for my scrapbooking or whatever... Hes concerned when Im out on my own or whatever... He calls me almost every day at work just to see how my day is going.. Hes good at remember Vday/ Ann... He is a giver ;-), hes affectionate- always hugging & kissing after 10yrs together...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 19, 2010