where can i get the sticky things with my name and address from for envlopes

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can go make your own at VistaPrint.com or you can run a search for Free Address Labels and see what comes up. I think vista gives you 140 for like $2 S&H and you should be able to get the product free.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Miles Kimball catalog-its in my hometown! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• yep vistaprint.com, it's awesome! they always have a bunch of stuff for free, all you have to pay is shipping
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I like Vista print too!
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 9:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• My mom makes that and sells it in her ebay store. She's my favorite. Vista print is alright.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I just buy the addy labels in the store and print my own. It can be tricky with the margins if your printer won't recognize the brand of the labels, though, unless you are really good at figuring those things out yourself.
    I had some professional addy labels done for me at a very affordable price at my local Office Depot. They have a computer at their help desk where I got to choose my own picture, color, style, font style, font color, and information. They came in less time than stated and I am more than pleased by the quality.
    For personal home addy labels, we get plenty from several organizations that we have donated to and from those that wish us to donate to them. They are nice, too.
    We looked into VistaPrint for business cards, but their name would have been printed on the backs of the cards, which we do not want, so we went to a professional company to have them made. I don't know if they do that with addy labels.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2010