Would it be dumb of me to order a jumper for my bd's birthday,and let the older kids plain it for a majority of the time,and then make em all get out so the little toddlers could get it?

or should I just not get a jumper at all?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 9:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• plain it

Play in it

get it

get in.
    Excuse my stumble fingers
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I think its a great idea to have them take turns. the challenge will be tho keeping the little ones out of it while the bog kids re in it. they wont mean to but could hurt a lil one stuck in there. if you have a good respectful group of kids coming that will be ok with the rules, go for it. if you know they are a bnch of butts, then pass on it and figure something else out. and remember the party is for your dd, not other kids. sure we all want everyone to say"that was a great party" but you also want all your focus on your child, not making sure everyone elses behave.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• thats what we did for my daughters 1st birthday we bought a very nice one off of ebay store...we still have it and she just turned 2,,its great to get out for her on any givin day.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I don't think its a bad idea at all. If you had a party at a bounce house they'd do the same thing. Just make sure you have something age appropriate planned for the toddlers when the big kids are in it and vice versa!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Maybe us a timer?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2010