Have you ever had a tubal pregnancy?

And then had a successful pregnancy? Would you agree that the labor pains are far more tolerable than the pain of a tubal pregnancy? I sure's hell would! I would take labor pains anyday!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My sister had one rupture. Worst pain she has ever felt in her life. And she has had 2 kids.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Yep, I have. I would take labor pains over tubal pregnancy pains any day lol. Luckily we caught it before my tube ruptured but I had horrible back/stomach pains, to the point I could barely stand. Basically like a really bad contraction that wouldn't go away. Then I had to get surgery to remove it. Even though it was laparoscopic surgery the recovery sucked for me because of the gas they left behind in my stomach made me nauseous and in pain, I was even walking with a hunchback for a week or so. But the recovery after giving birth to my son went very well, I was up walking around just fine after I had him. But I did get an epi when I was in labor with my son but by the time I was about to start pushing it wore off.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Yeah i was doppled over in pain with my tubal pregnancy. It was not fun at all. Nothing I did helped the pain either. They didn't give me any pain meds because of the pregnancy so I had to lay there and take it. Terrible!
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 9:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2010