if its not broken dont fix it......

I personally like cafe mom just how it is and will prob not be on anymore when the "changes" come fair well cafe mom....how many of you are with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• one reason is because you cant ask a question and be anon right?.....if so there will be a lot of people leaving cafe mom because some have questions but dont want people to know who they are geesshhh
    Anonymous

• I've been - distracted. What changes?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Nope. I'm not with you.
    Just because they're making improvements to the site, whether it's for the best or not won't have me leaving this site. None of the trolls on here have made me left...
    Farewell. :]
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• scroll up to the top of the page and there is a yellow strip that says were rebuilding cafe mom....click on it and "enjoy".....i will be leaving if this happens im not happy
    Anonymous

• i do like the way it is, but i'm sure i'll still enjoy it!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Let's not overreact. Let's see what they have to offer with the changes. How many changes has this been lately? Didn't they just change things not long ago? I agree with you though, if it's not broken don't fix it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• After reading the "answers" forum, it occurs to me that some of the changes are happening because of all the reporting of answers every time someone doesn't like it. The reporting because you are "offended" at every turn. Ladies complained that CM wasn't handling the reports and now complaining that they have. You just can't have it both ways. I think I'll stay.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• i'll stay. if i don't like it, then i will leave.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• There were anons rewriting other members questions and stalking them and other members asking why they kept asking the same question and also using their real names during anon attacks and its about time ..........
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• 10:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 by: mamacita69930
    There were anons rewriting other members questions and stalking them and other members asking why they kept asking the same question and also using their real names during anon attacks and its about time
    ***************
    HOLy moly! I knew some of the moms were mean...but THIS is really not right! Maybe the new way will help?

Anonymous