baby daddy drama wat should i do?

ok i was wit this guy for alomst 11 mnths and it was a total lie cuz he was cheatin on me the intire tyme wit his ex girlfriend that he has kids wit and got her pregnat when we were together and then found out i was pregnat as well he says he has nothing to do wit her no more and its a complete lie cuz its sad when my friends tell me hes at the pool all up on her and no kids around and her jumpin off the divin bored who the hell does that when your pregnat and then has her friends come and threaten me why cant it be one on one not 5 to 1 and these are grown ass women and when my freinds see them at the store and it pisses me off so bad im tried of hs shit and he says he care and loves me then why the hell is he doin this to me and his unborn daughter who has no fault in this. I jus need advice

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Drop the guy, he's not gonna be anything but bad news.....and next time; set your aim a bit higher and choose someone that treats you and your kids right and good.

(and locate the . and , on your keyboard and get a dictionary, girl......it took me forever to read your question :-D )

Good luck, mamma to be :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Go on the Maury show. I think it would work really well on there. If not that then try Steve Wilkos.
    Anonymous

• really?
    you are this silly ( Im trying to be nice) and your going to be a mom?
    did you think this guy was worth it/what is wrong with you
    are you 12?
    grow up, ditch him, pull it together ...get your own life. You are not Britney Spears and he is not Kevin for god's sake.
    Anonymous

• do not procreate any more
    i repeat,
    do not procreate
    Anonymous

• Take some advice and leave him alone instead of asking why think of it this way in life people only do things to you that you allow . Dont stand for it anymore you better get used to being alone and being a single parent because from what you wrote that's where you end up . I'm hoping your not by now upset by the answers you get but its all true
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 10:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• drop him
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Let her have him. They deserve each other.
    Anonymous

• Don't listen to these rude comments. Some people don't know when to not give their advice and some people are on this site just to correct spelling.But i do agree that you should let him be. Maybe in the future he will change but right now you have more to worry about then what his punk ass is doing. And the girls are just haters and jealous of you...he is a dog it sounds like though and stop having sex with him if you have not because he obviously does't use condoms GROSS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• both he and her sound like trash, if i were you i would run like hell into the other direction. the guy is obviously a liar and a loser, he probably doesnt even have a job! get your life together for you and your child and stop chasing behind sorry ass men!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• thnx girls and no i havent been wit him since i found out i was prego
    senior_2OO8

Answer by senior_2OO8 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2010