How should i end my busy day?

So, we went to the county fair today. And right after that i left the boys with the babysitter so i could attend my Dr.'s appointment.

The house is an utter disaster. Dishes in the sick, clothes all over the place, clutter on the table and desks. etc.
BUT i have a mini scrapbook album i need to get completed by Wednesday or Thursday.

...should i clean to help relieve the anxiety of a messy house? or should i scrapbook just because i like it? :)

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would clean but thats me,cause I could then make the next day a day for my kids and me.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Scrapbook :) The mess will still be there tomorrow.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• By this time of the day, scrapbook. I can't clean late. It makes too much noise.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• oh. it's only 715pm here.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I can't be creative until I have a fairly clean house.
    Try to at least organize some of the mess around the house.....rinse and stack the dishes to wash later, wipe down the counters, put dirty clothes into laundry room and sort them, fold clean clothes and put them away, or put the clean clothes aside until tomorrow, get rid of the clutter lying around on tables and desks ASAP, even if you just sort things into piles of "necessity" so you can get to them later based on their level of importance.
    With a fairly clutter-free and picked up house you will feel more relaxed and creative to do a bit of scrapbooking.
    Tomorrow, focus on cleaning the house and tiring out the boys so that you can look forward to a nice evening of longer scrapbooking time. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2010