Until what age did you use baby head to toe wash on your children?

I still use it on both of my daughters almost 3 and 6 years. I also use a salon conditioner on my 6 yr old.

young-not-dumb

Asked by young-not-dumb at 10:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I still use California Baby head to toe type of wash on my 3 and almost 6 yr olds. And also a regular conditioner on my 6 yr old.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 10:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Mine are 7 & 10 and I still use it if it's on sale....I also sometimes use whatever my DH uses (they are boys). On my oldest I also use a pantene spray-in conditioner (mine)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• never- that stuff has some of the harshest (though most eye friendly) solvents on the face of the planet.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Obby Dobbie - Not the california baby brand. Johnson's, yes.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 11:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I was using California Baby until about a month ago. Now I use Dove bar soap for sensitive skin. My daughter is 10 months, the doctor recommended Dove for her dermatitis.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Until I used up all the bottles I had of it...lol.
    I think I used it until they were 3 or 4 years old when I began using other stuff, too. When it got to the point where I could rinse their hair without getting the suds in their face, and their hair was too long and thick to be kept clean by baby shampoo alone, then I began using the regular stuff, but as mild as I could find.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• ObbyDobbie,
    I use Johnsons... never heard of what you're talking about... lol what are you talking about? If there's something wrong with Johnsons, I definately want to know. That's crazy! I don't want to harm my baby. We've been using if for awhile but not just that. I buy it when it's on sale but used to use mostly Aveeno for babies. This is gonna sound pushy, but do you think you could msg me instead of answering on here... I mean you can answer on here for others like me who've never heard of this but I have got to go to bed and I'm not sure I"ll be able to find this section again. I'm not even sure how I got here tonight. lol Never been on this part of cm before. Thanks!!!!
    MayMommaToBe

Answer by MayMommaToBe at 3:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• MayMommaToBe

Here's a report about different baby products. It's pretty long, but you can kind skim through.

http://www.safecosmetics.org/downloads/NoMoreToxicTub_Mar09Report.pdf
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 10:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Wow, thank you both of you, I'm gonna go read those now... I appreciate it. (and I appreciate the help I had getting back here.)
    MayMommaToBe

Answer by MayMommaToBe at 12:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2010