left facebook

Just curious for those who had a facebook,what were the reason you left.? Mine were cause noone ever commented on my page and stuff so yea. Noone ever talked to me either,the friends that were close to me never went on thier facebook to.

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 11:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would leave too if my friends couldn't even take the time to check in and "like" some of my stuff, why else be on there??? I'm there to connect, not just to keep a diary.

Most of my friends and family live in europe, so I LOVE the site. I can keep in touch w/ most of them there.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I have a friend like you that if she doesn't get attention she gets mad. Like if you don't comment on pictures or whatever of hers she gets really pissed off. W/E
    Anonymous

• Like me? Uhm lol I never get pissed just cause noone comments on pictures or whatever I put up. LOL I left it cause noone is on to talk to me and thats what its for.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I just keep a facebook to keep in touch with my family and my close friends.
    Anonymous

• Amen Nynee exactly.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• THANK YOU :D

And like you, I wouldn't get mad at them if they didn't go on my site....it would just make it meaningless to me, and I would leave.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• i left facebook only cause i never got on there that much so i saw no need to keep the account.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2010