Can any one tell me where to find stylish diaper bags that are reasonably priced?

michelle146

Asked by michelle146 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i dont use a diaper bag...most are ugly JMO...i use a big purse lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I always go to Target, now is the perfect time too, because it's summer and the have big bags, it could be your purse, your diaper bag, or both.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I use a big purse too. I can't carry around a diaper bag and purse and if I have to carry around something it might as well be a purse. I did get one from target at my baby shower that was cute, I just never use it.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i used a big purse as well. I organized it by using the biggest ziplock storage bags. i think the biggest are 1.5 gallon bags not sure tho. I used one for nipples and clean bottles, another for babyfood, another for bibs and extra pair of clothes. It was easier for me and it looked more stylish than a regular diaperbag.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 8:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• WalMart has some cute ones and so does Target. I have yet to see a stylish diaper bag and would never consider using a purse as one. I feel like at least that should still be mine alone. You might try amazon.com too. They have tons of stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Baby Depot in Burlington Coat Factory. Of course I have no idea if you have one where you live. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• If you make your own, you get exactly what you want.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I use a diaper dude bag, it's designed for guys, but I like it. it's a messenger style. they have them on amazon and at babies r us.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2010