This is a very odd question. But did you think you could feel it?

If you new the time you were ovulating and you had sex did you think you could feel the implantation? Because i feel funny.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, with my first I just knew...I felt so ....something ...the day after.....and I was right !
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• How did you feel?
    Anonymous

• i didn't feel anything but just knew. i was right everytime.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• No. I was fairly certain almost immediately after implantation with my second because of symptoms, but there was no feeling of implantation. Some women cramp a tiny bit, though.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Ohh, sweety....that was 10 yrs. ago......uhmm, like the egg sticking to the wall,...or the wall getting ready to catch it....extra blood flowing (?), it was just a dif. feeling....a good one...
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Probably more of a psychological feeling.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 7:28 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Even if I knew when I was ovulating I never knew/felt when I got pregnant.
    QuillingDiva

Answer by QuillingDiva at 8:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I didn't know with my son, probably because I'd already given up and just accepted the fact that I'd never get pregnant. A couple of years ago I did get a feeling just after sex, just a really contented glowy feeling. Not entirely like a regular post coital glow but more intense, a sort of circle of life and contentment thing that's hard to describe. I don't know for sure that I was pregnant but my period did show up 16 days later and it was heavier and made me more nauseous than usual so I suspect a very early miscarriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2010