im talking to this guy and i need some unique questions to ask him. any ideas?

talking to a guy over the internet and need some unique questions to ask.

jacobsmommy122

Asked by jacobsmommy122 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• http://icebreakergames.net/100-get-to-know-you-questions/
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:26 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Does he masterbate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Forget the unique questions. If I were single again I would want to know credit scores and see a copy. I would also like an STD report.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Does he have a job? Does he live with his mother? Does he have children from a previous marriage? Does he pay child support, if so for how many kids? Does he own his own home? Does he go out and party on the weekends? Does he like one on one relationships? Does he like kids? Does he like pets? Does he like to cook? Does he know what a laundry basket looks like and can he make a basket with his underwear? I give him ten extra points for this last question. You asked gf,,,Im just here to provide the important questions,,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• what does he like to do in his free time? read any good books? good movies? the game "would you rather" is fun. you come up with 2 diff scenerios, and say which would you rather do?
    example: stuck on an island with a gorgeous woman but have to eat bird poop, or on an island with no one and all the food and water you need...goofy stuff is fun.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I'm not clear on what type of relationship you want with him. Will it be for cyber friend or cybersex or potential meeting in real life?

Answer by admckenzie at 1:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Does he have a job and a car? Does he pay child support? Is he supposed to? Oh, these are important.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• it depend on the kind of relationship you want with him... until then, talk about music, movies, books and video games if you know anything about them. guys love video games.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 2:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

^^^^^^^^this.

AND i would get a background check.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 1:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2010