Have you ever done illegal drugs?

Me=weed, speed, mushrooms, cocaine. Not proud of this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i can tell you what i have'nt done..i never experienced shrooms because i didnt like the idea of eating shit. I was never a pill junky..although i did try a couple once...and i never did heroin. I would never risk doing it again but i did have fun and i would say i am lucky.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Yes all the above. High school in the late 80's. Not proud either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Pot and acid each a couple of times waaaay back when I was a stupid 18 & 19 year old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• yes...weed but mostly pills like oxy and X. i was addicted for 4 years started at 12....till i o.d. and it really scared me so i stopped...stomach pump is not fun
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Just pot and I tried shrooms once. That was almost 10 yrs ago!!! I only did pot because everyone else was (I know stupid), but I learned and will never do that again.....
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Nope.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Pot, shrooms, and oxy, vicoden, aderal, acid, back in the day--when I wasn't a mama yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• yes I am recovering addict and alcoholic. if you want help, and cant stop....look up the hotline for aa and na(alcoholics anon and narcotics anon) you can call and not have to say who you are....good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• yes all but mushrooms but that was years ago havent even drank in 4 or 5 yrs. keep saying might want to smoke pot just to see what its like again but i know i wont to chicken
    rosel1122

Answer by rosel1122 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• weed, shrooms, E, Cocaine, meth, and all sorts of pills from pain killers and xanax to adderal... oh and I drank absinth before it was legalized here (utah) but luckily I cleaned up my life when I got pregnant and now I don't even drink.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2010