nose ring

i finally agreed to letting my daughter have a nose ring. i want the smallest possible nose ring please!
does anyone know the smallest size nose STUD?
please give me a website even.
i would also like to know... "if she takes it out, will there be a hole"?

Miszross

Asked by Miszross at 1:00 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• an 18 gauge j ring. it's called a j ring cause it's shaped like a j
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Why would she take it out? Ok,,,thats kinda wierd, dont get a nose ring if your dd might take it out while playing. I might be wrong, but I dont see nose rings around my area anymore, and I live right next to a high school. Sorry if I offend you, but dont see nose rings around anymore...:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• there will be a hole...but i small small one so she can change dif styles colors ect..
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• If she takes it out it will close up.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• How old is she? Why would you let her do that to herself? I don't get it, not at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i have a 18g and sometimes people dont even notice i have it. you also have to watch whats on top the ring i have a very small diamond stud. but you can get all different kinds. as far as a hole goes yes but it will be very small. iv had mine done for 7 yrs now and i had to take it out for the day and the inside closed up and i had to redo it.
    RCU_3

Answer by RCU_3 at 6:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i had my nose peirced and its been probably 10 yrs or mores since ive had it...i do have a tiny tiny scar.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• my problem when i had mine was i would pull it out in my sleep.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2010