Nose Ring

i finally agreed to letting my daughter have a nose ring. i want the smallest possible nose ring please!
does anyone know the smallest size nose STUD?
please give me a website even.
i would also like to know... "if she takes it out, will there be a hole"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• HOW OLD IS SHE ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I saw a young girl with one the other day. Looked awful. Why would any girl want one, if not to emulate someone else? Sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I love nose rings/studs and find them quite beautiful... You can get nose studs in 22 or even 24 gauge sometimes, but they tend to be on the pricier side and hard to find. Most of what you'll find are 18 gauge, which are about equal to the size we use for ears.

As for the hole, yes there is going to be a whole, but you can get a flesh colored stud to fill it, that's what most people do. With that in it will kinda look like a pimple, but it's better than the hole. And should she decide she doesn't want it, it will grow in with no issue. I have known people who removed them after 10 or more years and it healed right up... No big deal...

Here are some websites where you can find good quality studs and rings...
    http://www.qualitynosestuds.com/
    http://bodyjewelryfactory.com/nose-rings.html?gclid=CPv6u9i3rKICFcl25QodOiK-Rg
    http://www.shecoolhecool.com/nose-rings.html

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:13 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Are you sure that her school will allow her to wear one? Our schools don't allow any body or tongue piercings beyond ears.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• omg people...she isnt killing anyone lol. its a nose ring, and the mom wants it really small. Nothing to omg awful! I see nothing wrong with it. People make such big deals out of small things, when there are so many more important things to worry about when it comes to our kids. Anyways, you can get really really small ones at any place in the mall, even walmart. Thats where I got mine. I have one,and it very cute. It extremely small, you can only see it if it shimmers in the light. I think they are cute. And yes the longer you leave it in there will be a hole. Its like when you get your ear pierced. But I took mine out a few months ago, no hole..just a tiny little mark. No biggie.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Our house hold rule is no body art or piercings (other than the girls getting an earring) until they have gone to college and chosen a career. I will not pay for a college education only to have them so out of the norm on looks that they have a hard time finding a job.

But then once they are to that point they can pay for their own body art or piercings... and hopefully they will not want it.

Im simply not a fan.  And while it is MY money it is MY choice. 

Anonymous

• I posted what I did, because I'd hate for the mother to pay all that money to have her nose pierced when it isn't allowed in school so she'll have to take it out or risk being suspended. If that's the case, just wait til she's out of HS.
    Personally, in my house anything beyond my daughter's ears has to be paid for by the kids themselves and after they are the age of consent in our state.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I do not agree with this. I would disapprove, shake my head and go on.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• If she takes proper care of it the hole will be unnoticeable (:
    Ellie-lynn

Answer by Ellie-lynn at 3:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2013