What blog site do you prefer?

I am looking at different blog sites and wondered which ones other moms like? I have used blogspot but it seems like most people on there are talking to themselves with little to no interaction.

What are some good blog sites that you like to read at or use?

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a blogspot blog and so do most of my followers and the blogs I choose to follow. There are other blogging platforms available, etc. Personally I would either go with blogspot or wordpress, they are the more "popular" ones and from what I've heard through the blogosphere the most easy to work with.Wordpress blogs tend to get more comments then blogspot blogs, but I do have trackers on my blog that track my blog traffic.

Currently, I'm get about 17 visitors per day on my blogspot blog with the average page view of 1.5 pages per visit. I don't get 17 comments a day, more like 1 every other day. However, I do get those visits. In the fall-winter, and early spring months my visitor count will jump to more like 30 per day with over 2 pages views per visitor. My comments will also go up to about 2 comments per day.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• That was VERY helpful, I have both a blog spot and wordpress account :) Thank you!
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:17 AM on Jun. 21, 2010