What else can I do about this??? (TMI)

I had an accident earlier today where I didn't make it to the bathroom in time to go poop and feces got into my vagina and now I'm raw and itchy. I used baby wipes to clean myself as best I could then I had to go to work and now I'm really raw and major itchy. I bought some douche and recleaned myself with baby wipes. What else should I do or do I need to go to the dr? I'm affraid I may have any infection down there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Health

• I obviously don't know much about your specific situation but I saw on the Discovery Health channel the story of a women who would have accidents without notice. When she finally found a specialist, it turned out she was producing too much bile and it caused her to have basically liquid stool. They put her on some pills and all is fine now. Maybe something similar is affecting you? If you don't feel some improvement by morning I would see a dr or maybe even apply some diaper rash cream. I hope you feel better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• What do you mean you had "an accident" omg...go to the dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2010