Does your child ever get confused as being the opposite sex???

Mine does and I do not see how. He always wears very boyish clothes and to me looks very much like a little man but IDK I guess everyone is different maybe it is his curly hair...what bothers me the most is when people are like "oh what a cute bay is it a girl or boy"!!! I am just like why did they even say anything?

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 3:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All the time as a baby. Like the others said, she'd be wearing pink/purple from head to toe and someone would always say "oh, your son is so handsome!".
    But, the day I took her to the store in cute jeans, and a green t-shirt, I was told I had a beautiful daughter. I'll never understand.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• When they were babies, yes. My DD was sporting pink EVERY DAY and people still commented on my adorable baby boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I just dont get it....
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 3:21 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Yeah...she has the Rihanna bob and she could be wearing a dress and people still call her Buddy or Bub and she corrects them and says "It's Bucko!" Her nickname is Bucko...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Yes! When mine was about 6 weeks we were out running errands. She was in a PINK cars seat, PINK onesie with flowers, and a PINK blanket. A woman said "what a cute baby boy", WTH? I quickly corrected her.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• My son looked 100% the boy. I can't tell you how many times he would be dressed in blue from head to toe, wrapped in a blanket that had a car or truck print on it, his hair parted and in a definite "boy" hairstyle (he was born with a full head of hair) and STILL people would ask what his sex was!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• yep here to everyone called my girl a boy she had NO hair at all she would be dressed head to toe in pink they would still say boy
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 9:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• My son has been confused for a girl several times. I don't think he looks like a girl at all! He's only 10 months old though and he doesn't have much hair, so maybe that's why. Although he's been dressed in blue, or had VERY boyish clothes on and ppl still called him a girl. Idiots.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• some people have called my 4 month old a girl.. he looked boyish to me. he didn't have anything girly near or on him.. yet they still called him a girl. and some asked me if he was a boy or a girl, even though you could tell he is a boy.. it drives me nuts..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2010