What would you do if there was a "zombie-apocalypse"

I have been reading World War Z by Max Brooks and he's really got me thinking about it lol.

I have no idea what i would do after reading this book and all the scenarios, what would probably happen ect.

if it were to really happen I'd probably be screwed unless I had adequate food storage and silenced fire arms and/or machetes...

ha ha, this is supposed to be a fun post, I know that zombies aren't real.

Kalebs_mommy23

Asked by Kalebs_mommy23 at 6:28 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• id hide out at my parents house, they live 5 miles down a dirt road with no neighbors and a river on the property. ofcource lots of food and stuff to grow my own food... but i wont tell you where its at cause then theyll all find me! lol
    RCU_3

Answer by RCU_3 at 6:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I'd slash & hack & cut my way thru. Ever seen "Shaun of the Dead"? Like that except I'd have started @ the bar lol.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Board up the windows in my house, hang out and hope to survive the beginning of it.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:49 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I can't believe this question was asked this morning since I swear I just woke up not too long ago from this same dream but in my dream the zombies weren't that smart and we trapped them all in the houses and we all hung out on the roofs. Then we bombed the houses with insecticide and it killed them all lol. Now if it were to really happen I have no clue what to do. I guess just follow my husband's lead. He's crazy.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 8:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I would go get some guns. Pack up the truck with supplies and go to the country(middle of knowhere). Or stay where we are and put up a electric fence around our house.

Answer by louise2 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• get a houseboat and sail away. I'm not big on shooting things,even if they are zombies! Did you know that Max Brooks is Mel Brooks' kid?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I would trip the closest person to me a run!
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I did know that. lol my husband has informed me like 7 times.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 8:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I havn't red' the book.'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 9:08 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I will have to check that book out! Id keep lots of possible weapons around and prob board up the house and hide out. BTW has anyone seen Zombieland? It was a fantastic movie!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 9:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2010