Husband just left...

My husband was getting ready like he had to be somewhere this morning. Last night I had asked him if there was anything goin on, and he said not that he knew of. So while I was in the other room getting the kids up, apparently he left! UH....what?! lol
Am I overreacting or was it rude to just leave and not say a word to me????? I have no idea where he went, when he's coming home, and we don't have cell phones so it's not like I could even try to reach him!
*ANNOYED!!!!*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Very rude, unless it turns out that he is trying to surprise you with something nice. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• It looks like you both need some lines of communication opened!

Answer by older at 10:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• very annoying! i would be ready to chew him out when he gets home! even if he is trying to surprise you with something he could have said that he had to go somewhere and at least said bye!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• My dh has done this before it really pissed me off.. but we were getting ready to go out as a family when he left i was pissed he blew me and his son off for friends
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• OP here: Like, I have no idea where he cold have gone....besides the fact that his contacts are really bothering him and he might of gotten something for them, but I thought he had the cleanser stuff and eye drops already, here.
    He's never done this before, that's why it's really annoying to me...and still i'm waiting to see when he'll come home!
    If it's not something nice or whatever he's going to get chewed....and he's still going to hear how he said NOTHING.
    As he was dealing with his contacts (eyes are watering all over the place and he's rubbing them) he did say "I don't have time for this" to himself.....like he had to be somewhere? Nothing's on the calendar and like I said, he said nothing was going on today! (No plans for him, no mtgs to go to)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• It sound like he is the one who needs to learn how to communicate. You asked him if there was anything going on today and he said no. He either lied or ditched his family at the last second. Either way, his behavior is beyond rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• wth? Maybe he went out for bagels or something.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:21 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• OP here: he's been gone for almost 2 hours now....
    To orionsgirl: that's a long bagel run.....I might be able to forgive him if he did that...*34wks pregnant*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• WOW, I don't know, sounds very rude on his part. I would be very mad if SO did that to me. I mean I would at least want to know where he was going so I wouldn't worry. You and him need to have a serious talk when he come backs.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Did he come back yet? lol
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2010