should i spill the beans?

We told our parents about us being pregnant!! and now i'm just wondering if we should tell my husbands brother and his wife! his wife told me a few weeks ago that i better not get pregnant because it's her turn to be in the spot light! but i was wondering if i should go ahead and be the one to tell her or if they should just find out on their own either way their both gonna get pissed off and it's all because they feel like they won't get as much stuff bought for them or their baby it's all about the money i'm sorry i'm so annoyed right now! what do you girls think?

sweetmissa47

Asked by sweetmissa47 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I say let everyone know! If the parents know, they will find out soon enough anyway.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:36 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• It doesn't really matter, tell your brother. LOL Same thing happened with me and my brother/sister in law 9 months ago. She just had her son, and I'm about to have my baby very soon too. You didn't do it out of spite.. it happens, its life, woman get pregnant lol. She'll get over it! Besides, could you have been pregnant when they told you she was?? That's how it was for me, and she was still mad!
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 10:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Spill it like crazy! She sounds like a selfish bitch.. i would do what I could to take the spotlight... geez. This isnt a contest, its a baby! Sorry you have a an SIL like that.. ug.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Gosh their wouldn't be very many people in the world if only one could be PG at a time,, LOL! Tell her and let the chips fall where they may,,, I honestly don't know what is wrong with her,, I think you just need to call and get it over with,,it will probably be easier than You getting a phone call from her when she finds out! Selfish, selfish!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• tell SISSY in law" the spotlight is MINE, biyaaaatch!!! "
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 10:55 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I hate people like that! I know just how you feel. Don't even bother telling her, let her find out from someone else. haw can she tell you not to get pregnant, so she can have the spotlight, how stupid.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• She'll get over it. You have the right to have children without answering to her.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2010