My son just spray painted my white formica!!

Okay I was getting ready to spraypaint my wicker chair,, and went down to get a drop cloth,, DS spray painted all over my white formica bar,, I was able to get most of it up,, but can still see faint gray streaks,, I have Magic Erased till my fingers are going to fall off,, anything I can put on it,, that maybe could get it out? I tried Clorox bleach spray, no luck,, Yikes,, I am going to ring his neck,, LOL

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 10:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• fingernail polish remover maybe? good luck
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Paint thinner then wipe it off really quick ....I'm not totally sure on this one! Razorblade to scrape it off perhaps??? :S
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• It looks like it kind of seeped into the formica,, all of the paint is up,, I had just ran downstairs,,and heard the pfffft of the spray can,, I will do a test with the fingernail polish remover,, but please keep posting with ideas in case it doesn't work,, it is HUGE!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:49 AM on Jun. 19, 2010