Would you be upset if your husband said he was having problems getting in the mood but you caught him masturbating?

My husband and I haven't had intercourse in MONTHS. He's always telling me he needs to see a doctor because he just doesn't ever feel like it.. but I've been seeing things that show otherwise for a quite a while. Dirty towels on his office floor (and you know whats on them).. lotion/oil left out in odd places.. And then the other night, I went to talk to him about something and I heard him doing it.
Sorry for the TMI.. but this really upsets me. He was lieing about having trouble getting turned on, because he's obviously been having no trouble with it. Also, when he was doing this he let the water run for a really long time on the sink, which I then figured out thats what he was doing after work all those times. So what the heck is at work thats getting him all hot and bothered!? (he works in a bar)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be very hurt and feel like I wasn't good enough. Have you confronted him? I don't mind him doing that if I'm unavailable or something but in the case where he'd rather "do it" alone than with me....I'd be very upset. And MONTHS! Jeezz!! I'm talk to him about it.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• oooh. nothing like a lie like that to break up a relationjship
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 10:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• TMI.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• oh he works in a baaaarrrr. ooooh. well.. honey there's no way in hell i'd let my man work in a bar. I mean. ... seriously.
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 11:00 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I don't want him to work there, but I don't really have a choice, it pays the bills.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i'm sorry that sucks. bartenders have to be... well friendly if they want to make any money.
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 11:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• insert Marge Simpson groan here......Even if he's getting horned up at work,he should be coming home and loving YOU up!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• He's the DJ, which is even worse than a bartender..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• ya I agree. he's cheating by holding out on u. it'd be different if he was masterbating so that he could last longer for your pleasure.... but he's just... not.
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 11:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Honestly, No... It wouldn't bother me at all... I prefer to DIY it myself anyways...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2010