What all do i need for my Twins?

Everything....

CassieRae2

Asked by CassieRae2 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• basically 2 of everything...I know that isn't much help but the honest truth. Carseats, onsies, bottles if planning on feeding that way, LOTS of diapers and wipes, receiving blankets. I know many put twins in the same crib so idk what you feel on that. good luck.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 11:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Another set of arms. Don't get in the habbit of picking them both up at the same time. Because then when they are older and they both want to be held you will be sorry. And whenever possible have a friend or family member come with you to doctor appointment to help hold them and keep them still.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:21 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• besides the normal 2 of eveything get 2 potable baby swings if you can afford it and a boppy pillow if you plan on nursing.. they will make your life so much easier
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Two things I could NOT live without when I had my twins were my Podee Bottles. They were lifesavers when I was out in public with them by myself.
    anna_mccall

Answer by anna_mccall at 12:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2010