how can I relocate as a single mom so I can go to school

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• need more info, why do you need to relocate? what do you want to do, where do you live.....more info please
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Im a single mother with little income No child support I live around a lot of family and they are very negative.I have lost alot of weight from stress and need a fresh start
    nek270

Answer by nek270 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• whats stopping you honey? you get one life, one ride....make it count! if you want a fresh start look into help and state services that can help yu do it. or save money to do it. sometimes a fresh start comes from within yourself, not moving your body. hang in there hon, it'll be ok. believe in yourself....and the rest falls into place.(hugs)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• find out where you want to go,, apply for a job and move! Is this in beauty and style because you want to be a hairstylist? You can (if you don't have a college degree) get a pell grant
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Start with a community college.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I was a single mom two years ago when I up and left. My parents were using my child as a weapon (threatening to take him away) if I didn't do what they wanted. I just packed up as much stuff as I could in my car and left for a fresh start. Best decision I've ever made in my life. I've now got a great fiance, a wonderful stepdaughter and two more kids. I just had enough one day and took off 700 miles for a fresh start with $100 in my pocket and a lot of prayer. I moved in with friends, and by 2 months, I was making triple the salary I did back home, living in my own apartment, and going to school online after the kiddo was in bed.
    midnightshadow2

Answer by midnightshadow2 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2010