so what are you doing today?

my husband and i are having our "date" day today and i just lucked out. his mother wants our daughter to spend the night with her!! YEAH!!! this day just keeps getting better and better. i can't wait to spend the day with him....not to mention the night! lol how is your day going?

eva123

Asked by eva123 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am on my way to work here in about 2 minutes and then we have a family get-together tomorrow i can't wait.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Going to the lake to collect some stones for my garden then off to the waterpark for some fun.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• apparently watching my husband sleep until noon. ugh.
    Anonymous

• We are getting ready to take showers and get ready to spend the day as a family. Which we don't get to do very often because SO usually works 6 days a week but luckily he is off today on a Saturday for the first time in forever. We are going to go out and eat and buy a new vacuum since ours died the day before yesterday and the carpet is in dire need of being vacuumed. Also we are going to look for some toy food for DS's new toy kitchen. Also I am probably going to get my hair done YAY!
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I am cleaning up my front yard pulling weeds, cleaning and trashing making the yard mine again!! LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I have my grandbaby for the weekend. :)
    She is napping, her mommy is working, my other 2 daughters (18 & 16) are STILL sleeping (1:30pm), and hubby went to help a friend move into their new home today. While my grandbaby is napping, I thought I'd come in here! :)
    It's too hot and humid to go outdoors today. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Puttering around the house today, then we have a wedding to go to at 4:30. We have a sitter, so we'll go out afterward as well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• all i'm going to do today is what i ALWAYS do... is stay at home with a teenager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I have a headache. So I am sitting on my butt drinking coke. My husband took my two teen girls to Home depot. What a nice break from our normal crazy house. It is quiet and calm. Deep sigh.aaaaahhhhhh
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2010