Did you use the Shettles method for conception? What as the outcome?

My husband and I are going to try for our third and last child at the end of the year. We have 2 girls and would love a boy (although another girl would be a blessing too). We are considering trying Shettles method of sex selection and I'd like to hear from others who have done it.

No bashing please, I know that a baby is a gift from God and we should accept what is given to us and blah blah blah....
Thats not my question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have 1 girl and 3 boys - my husband is 100% positive that the Shettles Method works!
    A really good book to read about fertility in general (a lot of good information) is "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"
    Best of luck to you!
    Feel free to contact me with any questions :-)
    4bridges

Answer by 4bridges at 3:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• What is the shettles method?
    mscuevas

Answer by mscuevas at 10:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• We used it when we were trying for our youngest, a boy. I agree with 4 bridges that it works well to read Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you're trying with the Shettles Method because you have to be absolutely sure about what your body is doing and when. Good luck!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I did!!!

I was charting which I learned from the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. I knew exactly how many fertile mucus days I had and we had sex on the last day. We only had sex that one time on my last fertile day and BAM we were pregnant with our baby boy.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2010